[ic] Shipping

Jillian Carroll interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 16:29:00 2001

I've been trying to remove the shipping from my site... with no luck.  I'm
currently getting the message: Note: No match found for mode 'upsg',
quantity '', returning 0.  on my checkout page.

I can't find anything on that page that appears to be referencing this.  Any
ideas would be much appreciated.

Jillian Carroll
Internet Consultant
Horizon Computer Solutions