[ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 17:56:01 2001

In catalog.cfg

ValuesDefault  country  JP

This will give you the dropdown by default, with Japan selected by
default. If you want more control than that (such as US/CA default but
still have the dropdown), you'll have to do some editing on the code
where the dropdowns are created.