[ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

Sheamus Nulty interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 13 07:37:00 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joachim Leidinger" <jojo@blackpoint.de>
To: <interchange-users@developer.akopia.com>
Sent: 12 July 2001 18:29
Subject: Re: [ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

> Sheamus Nulty wrote:

That's not the problem either. However, I looked at Interpolate.pm and
changed the following in the shipping sub

$number = $opt->{free}
    if $final == 0;

$number =
d::Util::currency(
           $final,
           $opt->{noformat},
           $row->[OPT]->{PriceDivide},
         );

which fixed my problem with the cost of shipping not being displayed for items that aren't shipping free.

Sheamus