[ic] Interchange Web Administration .....

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 13 15:10:01 2001

> 	You know on the website, the administration page where the user can
> add products, change prices, etc., on the URL such as
> "http://whatever.com/cgi-bin/shopcart/admin/index.html".   Where are the
> admin files on the machine?  I checked the catalogs files,
> "/home/interchange/catalogs/shopcart/..." and it is not there?
> So, where is
> it?  Is it in the "/usr/local/interchange/...." where the server software
> reside in?

yes. If your install is /usr/local/interchange then look in:

/usr/local/interchange/lib/UI/pages/admin/

> I am looking for those files so I can modify the
> webpages and to
> add a few things to it.

Best thing to do then is make an admin directory in pages in the catalog
(/home/interchange/catalogs/shopcart/pages/admin). Copy the relevant file
from above and modify. This will then apply to the particular catalog, not
to them all.

Jonathan
Webmaint.