[ic] Netscape :o(

Dan B interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 13 18:32:01 2001

At 11:16 AM 7/13/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>When cross checking pages, I notice unexpected results when viewing some
>pages using Netscape Browsers.
>
>Would I be right in assuming Netscape is not a preferred browser for IC?
>
>I could use a little advice on this..
>
>cheers
>
>Garry

Since interchange does not write HTML all by itself (got that A.I. done
yet, Mike?), I'm assuming that you are referring to the construct or
foundation catalog.  If there are incompatibilities with some Netscape
versions, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you found the problem
and submitted a patch or a well written bug report to bugzilla.  For
consistency's sake, you should test the problem on many different browser
versions (4.0, 4.76, Mozilla, IE, etc.), and at the very minimum test using
the Live Demo site at:  http://demo.akopia.com/.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com