[ic] Won't calculate shipping

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 09:20:00 2001

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Michael Michaelsen wrote:

MM>>What should I configure in country.txt?

Assuming that you are in the USA:

MM>>US	0		US	1DA 2DA GNDCOM	United States	USA	840

Note that there is a tab in front of the '1DA', and a tab before
'United States. There are spaces between 1DA and 2DA and GNDCOM

If you are not in the USA, pick out the country that you are in and
make the appropriate changes for that country.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, July 15, 2001 at 09:20 AM:
Pandemonium doesn't reign here... It pours!

This Linux System has been up 134 hours