[ic] Who can build us a store?

Greg @ Bug Police interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 14:05:01 2001

Hi

I'm inquiring to those of you who build stores for other customers. However
I do not want to be hosted by you, but have you build and occasionally
upgrade/modify the store you build for me on my own webserver.

I run a number of small businesses and while I'm still on a very limited
budget, I'm going to take the risk of outsourcing more to keep me from being
overwhelmed. I would like to find out if I can afford to hire any of you. I
called akopia once and they quoted me a price starting at 50K-- a fair price
no doubt, but we're a very small business and could never justify that kind
of expense. I think this would be ideal for someone who essentially already
has a working store template they customize for each client, as I've
discovered many of you apparently do.

The store is actually an adult video store run by my wife and I. Therefore
persons replying must have absolutely zero problem with controversial adult
content of any sort. And to anticipate the first understandable question we
usually get in response, this is by and for adults over 18 years of age.

Please respond to me directly by email: greg@bugpolice.com