[ic] error saving matches in DbSearch.pm

interch interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 14:06:01 2001

Using IC 4.7 current from cvs.

I am creating a wizard just for the tax and shipping options, and cut out
some of the code in admin/do_save.html since it was already there..  It
saves all the info to the variable database just fine, but errors out in
DbSearch.pm at line 296.  Actually I think it is returning from save_more
in Search.pm at this line:

return if $MVSAFE::Safe;

One thing that is different is that I am doing authentication via userdb
instead of access.asc, maybe the Safe parameters are set differently
because of that?  Any help would be appreciated.

Chris