[ic] Add a comments box <textarea> to the checkout page

Eric interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 16:11:01 2001

Greetings,

I'm sure there is an archive somewhere, but I've been unable locate.
I need a comments (textarea) on the checkout page, and delivered in the
email
to the merchant.   I've been able to get it added to checkout.html:
<TEXTAREA name="mv_ordercomments" cols="30" rows="10"></TEXTAREA>

and I added the [mv_ordercomments] to the report page, but I'm missing
something here, like setting a variable or something.  Any ideas?

--
Eric
"Choice, the freedom to make it better!"