[ic] Questions about options showing up on flypage on IC 4.7.5

Robert Trembath interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 16 10:53:01 2001

Good Morning Everyone!

I addressed an issue last week and so have some other developers here about
options showing up on the flypage in IC 4.7.5.
Options are one of the key issues why I chose to continue my development on
the 4.7x - 4.8 version instead of 4.6.x. I love this product but need some
help from more knowledgeable people on the list. I run eight stores now on
interchange on 4.6.5 and have been porting everything to IC 4.7 - 4.8. Just
a few snags though.

I fixed the image uploader in the Admin interface and the problem with the
flypage images but I need help getting it to run against Authorize.net for
testing. Has anyone been testing this and can give me some feedback?

Also you Red Hat guys could help out by telling us why options are not
showing up on the flypage. I'll give all the info and the URL to one
development site we're having this issue on.

Red Hat 7.1
Apache
MySQL
IC 4.7.5
Perl 5.6 and all modules installed and up to date.
about 950 products in DB and templates are modified with Flash incorporated
in parts.

URL
http://216.201.199.232/cgi-bin/lanstar/index.html

Need help on this ASAP.