[ic] global sub running?

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 16 23:38:01 2001

I depend heavily on the /tmp/icdebug file.  If you look in interchange.cfg
or catalog.cfg you'll see it mentioned.  I believe you need to set a
variable to 1 to use it.  Then put

::logDebug(qq{whatever you want dumped to the log});

in your globalsub.  Also, don't forget that you need to kill and restart
interchange everytime you want to test your changes to the globalsub.