[ic] Affiliate Stats and Orders

Jason Timm interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 17 14:47:00 2001

Hello all!

We have built an IC store with affiliates being a central theme.  We would
like our affiliates to be able to check out their traffic stats and orders
without seeing any other affiliate's info.  It seems that this question has
been asked several times before on the list, but I haven't seen any
solutions to it yet.  Has anyone figured out how to present this
information?

I can create an administrator account and severely limit what they can do in
the UI, but using the access permissions pages, I can only block out major
portions of the back-end (leaving the parts I want unavailable).  I have not
been able to find a combination of settings that will allow only access to
traffic stats, orders, and possibly the affiliate record for that particular
affiliate.

Anyone have any ideas?

We are running IC 4.6.4 on RH Linux 7.0.

Thanks!

Alex Phontane
Intuitive Technologies
alex@itchoices.com