[ic] Mike - Need a little help

Robert Trembath interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 17 16:10:00 2001

Mike or Anyone Who Knows,
    I'm working with converting 8 of my existing IC stores from 4.6.5 to the
4.7.5 base. I've successfully done this with the first store but have a
couple of questions that I've been unable to resolve.

My configuration is running on a Dell PowerEdge 1550 with Dual 933's, 1GB of
RAM, and RAID5 using RH 7.0, Apache, MySQL, Perl 5.6 and all Interchange
modules up-to-date. I currently have IC 4.6.5 installed and running fine
with Authorize.net.

I want to install IC 4.7.5 on the same machine but only run one or the other
at any given time. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PHASE FROM MY DEVELOPMENT SERVER
WHICH HAS THE IC 4.7.5 VERSION OF OUR STORE TO MY PRODUCTION SERVER FOR
TESTING WITH AUTHORIZE.NET.

I also need to know where to add the payment variables for authorize.net. I
know that I can do this in the wizard on the Admin but it changes other
things in the site that I don't wish to change. What variables and to what
files does the wizard make changes to to add authorize.net integration. I've
been told it has been changed quite a bit from IC 4.6.x

We're also working directly with Con-way freight  and RH to implement a
ground-freight carrier solution module for shipping. We plan to forward this
to you RH guys ( and the list, if anyone's interested ) for possible
inclusion in Interchange.

Thanks for any help in advance. IC and this list have been the primary key
for my switching to open source software from more than 8 years of running
exlusively MS products. Thanks for all the support guys ( and any gals out
there )!

Robert Trembath
CTO
iShop Technologies