[ic] MS SQL & Interchange

Sergey Sheykin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 18 09:08:00 2001

I use Interchange installed on Linux (RedHat) system.
And, MS SQL 7.0 server installed on Windows 2000 system.

I have already working with Oracle, installed on different
Linux-system by scheme:
Apache(Mashine1)-Perl(Mashine1)-DBI(Mashine1)-DBD:Oracle(Mashine1)-
-Oracle CLient(Mashine1)-Oracle DB Server(Mashine2)

Now, i need connect to MS SQL on different Windows mashine(3).

What component i need to install?
And where i can download it?

Thank , sergey.