[ic] 4.7.x RPM?

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 18 19:36:05 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>As the person who has written much of the documentation, I am a bit

Ya know, Mike...

I am trying to figure out when you have time to eat, to sleep, and
(ahem) other things.

It seems like you are responding to mail here 7 days a week. You are
(seemingly) writing code 24/7, as well as either writing documentation
or providing the fodder for the documentation on a continual basis.

We REALLY do appreciate your work and your effort, but being burned-out
is not going to help any of us. Most of all you - our leader!

Please don't be afraid to step back, take a break, and recharge from
time to time! We won't hate you for it!

(The tagline came up totally at random, but then, this computer seems
to be well in tune with me (-: )

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, July 18, 2001 at 19:30 PM:
As a matter of fact, no, I don't have a life.

This Linux System has been up 216 hours