[ic] Interchange + CVS HOWTO: First release

Dan Browning interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 01:48:01 2001

At 12:42 AM 7/20/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Dan Browning wrote:
>
> > After a 2 month hiatus, I've finally made good on my offer to write a
> > "Interchange + CVS HOWTO."  Although I'm not a technical writer by nature,
> > I hope that the quality is good enough to be useful to some (patches to
> > ic_cvs.sdf welcome).
>
>Wow oooh !!! Where is the tip jar ??? Chapeau et 'Kudos', mes amies !!!
>That comes at the right time, at the right place for all the right
>reasons. Beautiful.
>Birgitt

Thanks!  I'm very interested in the results, so whether you successfully
implement CVS or get stuck somewhere, I'd like to know.  And I can't figure
out what you meant by all the right reasons, but I'll assume that it is a
good thing.  ;-)  You can tip using <danpb@mail.com> through paypal.  Words
of encouragement are appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com