[ic] Interchange + CVS HOWTO: First release

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 09:23:01 2001

Quoting Dan Browning (db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net):

> What follows is a cut and paste of the text version, with HTML, PDF, and
> SDF formats attached.  If I have broken the cardinal rule on message size,
> may I be publicly chastised by the list for the amount of time it takes to
> download on a 28.8 modem.

Dear Dan,

On behalf of the Interchange team, I thank you for this document. It
is an outstanding example of user contributions to projects, and it
even taught me a couple of tricks. If I ever go back to developing
catalogs myself (beyond the foundation) I believe I will be using it as
a reference.

We will be placing this in the Interchange docs repository as you
so kindly invited us to do so.

I hope that this will stimulate further contributions of a quality
approaching the standard you set.

Kudos!

Best,
Mike
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- anonymous