[ic] more-list, search, and discount questions

Brian Kosick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 17:46:01 2001

The more list works/displays great!  However, the results page display the
correct number of rows, indicating that it found matches, but doesn't
display any of the values in the rows.

<form action="[area search]">
[set testname]su=yes/fi=products/[/set]
<input type=hidden name=mv_more_alpha value="yes">
<input type=hidden name=mv_more_alpha_chars value="1">
<input type=hidden name=mv_return_field value="name, code, short_desc,
price, qty, new_plant">
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_profile" VALUE="testname">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchtype VALUE=db>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_sort_field VALUE=name>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_column_op VALUE=rm>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchspec VALUE=1>
<INPUT MAXLENGTH=30 NAME=mv_searchspec type=text size=10>
Know the name of the plant you want? Type all or part of it here:<br>
<input type=submit value="Search">
</form>

See for yourself

http://dev.bluestoneperennials.com/cgi-bin/bluestone.cgi/adv_search.html

Use search #2

Also, what are the 2 digits abbreviations for these options?

Tchuss