[ic] Table-editor default values

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 23 09:52:00 2001

Quoting Bas Bezemer (bas.bezemer@wxs.nl):
> Thank you Mike
>
> > I may at some point write docs for table-editor, which with its
> > "wizard" mode is really an application in itself. For now it is
> > supposed to be one of the undocumented things in the UI, of which
> > there are many.
>
> You might consider writing more docs. Although this way I can
> succesfully work on my:
>
>  Get answered by Mike Heins (#)
>      Ask a question (#)

There are hints on how to increase that ratio sent to the
list bi-monthly (or semi-monthly, I forget which it is). 8-)

In particular, I love the quoting style you are using here
and pay at least 200% greater attention to posts that are
done this way instead of in the lazy Windows style.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown