[ic] Can the price be editted in the cart???

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 23 10:37:00 2001

"Jason Osborne" <jason@sohonetworks.cc> writes:

> Had a quick question. I am trying to allow editing of the price in
> the shopping cart for an Intranet e-commerce package. I went under
> basket and setup a input text box like so:
>
> <INPUT TYPE=text NAME="[price-name]" VALUE="[item-price]" SIZE=7>
>
> Only problem is that when I either hit the recalculate or the check
> out button, it does not carry the price over.

I think this is because the [subtotal] and [price] tags go directly
against the database and not session variables.  One way to overcome
that is to override those tags with global subs that use session
variables instead.  BTW, these global subs could still be catalog
specific.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543