[ic] Postgres trouble

Tamas Kohegyi interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 24 03:16:01 2001

Hi,

My problem:
- MV 4.04a
- Redhat 6.1 (?)
- PostgreSQL

When I start the minivend, it seems to be fine. But the database tables are
not created.
e.g. when I uses a table called 'trans', I know that after a successfull
minivend start,
it should cteate this table, and a 'trans.sql' file should be created at the
products folder also.

All that I recognised, that this table is not created at all, and instead of
the
'trans.sql' file, I got a 'new_trans.sql' file in the products folder.

During the minivend start, minivend says everything is fine and minivend is
started.
No error message, no new error rows (regardint to these problems) in the
minivend's error log or in the catalog's error log.

I saw the perl code at Vend::Data.pm (?) where the new_<table_name>.sql file
is created,
but I don't know what is the real problem and how to solve.

Any idea?

Tamas