[ic] can I include another cgi script within [ic]?

Thomas Swinney interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 24 15:12:00 2001

I think the program found here will do what you need
http://smartcgis.com/executer/  tell me if that works.  Would like to know.
Looks like it would.  And it is very simple to use it appears.

Thomas (reply to thomas@biz-e-solutions.com if you don't mind)

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Tim
Watts
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 9:20 PM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] can I include another cgi script within [ic]?

Hi All!

I've serched the archives but with no simple answer, has anyone found a
simple solution to include cgi output from other scripts into a [ic] page?

We are running a script for reviews of products.

It does everything needed, but I would like to run portions of it within
interchange, namely to display the average ratings, then a link to the
reviews script to read them.

How can I include this within [ic]?

Is there a way to do something similar to a ssi call of the script?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Tim