[ic] [if] statements with numerical values

Donald Lin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 26 17:43:00 2001

I am using IC 4.6.5 and am having trouble with [if] statements
I am trying to determine whether the subtotal is above 20 dollars.
I have included the code below. Can anyone help?

[if explicit]
    [condition]
        $subtotal = '[subtotal noformat=1]';
        if( $subtotal < 20 ) { return 1; } else {return 0;}
    [/condition]
    subtotal is less than 20
    [/if]

I also tried the above statement with the [else] statements included, and I
get something displayed on the html. It is:
[condition] $a = '10'; return 1; [/condition] value is 1

What is wrong?? Is there any other way I can do it?

Donald