[ic] Checkout-Page and Mail-Receipt

Russ Mann interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 27 14:57:00 2001

Hello Alex,

For the data confirmation page, you'll need to add a page to the
catalog/pages/ord/ directory that has the code to display information and
ask for a confirmation.  In catalog/etc/profiles.order you will set your
checkout order profile, which controls the handling of checkout pages.  The
line &final = yes will dictate whether or not the receipt page is generated.
The form field <input type="hidden" name="mv_order_profile"
value="checkout_profile"> will determine which order profile a page uses.

On to your next question.  The users receipt code can be found in
catalog/etc/mail_receipt.  A Route specified in catalog.cfg will allow the
mail_receipt to be sent: Route copy_user   report          etc/mail_receipt.
The route used will be specified by a form field on checkout: <input
type="hidden" name="mv_order_route"   value="log main copy_user">.

This should point you in the right direction.

Russ Mann

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]On Behalf Of
Alexander Fauss
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 3:47 AM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] Checkout-Page and Mail-Receipt

Hello,

I'm working on my Interchange Shop for a few days. (NEWBIE)

It works great, but I've got a little problem.

When the customer is checking out the receipt-page is displayed.
But I need a page between checkout.html and receipt.html for displaying
the items and the user-data. The customer should
check his entered data on this page and decide if they are correct (-->
going to receipt.html) or not (--> going back to checkout.html).

How ca I do THIS?

Then I have another problem to solve.

How can the receipt mailed to the customer?

In catalog.cfg I have the ORDER_TO Variable, but this should go to the
Shop-Owner.

Thanks for your time

Alex