[ic] &final=yes not being picked up in 4.7.8?

interch interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jul 28 14:21:01 2001

Moved a custom catalog from 4.7.6 to 4.7.8 and it appears as though the
&final=yes is being ignored in the checkout profile I have.  No changes
were made to the catalog in the move.   The order is processed,
information sent to the gateway, and the
order profile ran and all the required fields are checked, etc.. The order
is getting logged to tracking.asc and log, but instead of showing the
receipt.html page the system is looking for a value in mv_nextpage for
which page to show even though the &final=yes is set in the profile.

Before I start debugging is this something that might be a known issue?

Chris