[ic] Red Hat E-Commerce Webcast

Dan Browning interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jul 28 17:24:00 2001

This looks interesting to me, so I thought I'd mention it here.  I hope I
didn't preempt an announcement on the list by someone else.

(From http://www.redhat.com/mktg/ecommerce.html)

E-Commerce Webcast
August 1, 2:00 pm EST

Red Hat's e-commerce solutions offer comprehensive and flexible software
and services designed to fully commerce-enable your web site and expand
your revenue generating channels. From a simple website to a complex web
application, Red Hat delivers more value, more quickly than any e-commerce
solution available today.

Join us for a webcast on August 1 at 2:00 Eastern time to learn more about
trends in open source e-commerce solutions, and specifically about ways
that Red Hat can assist you with realizing your e-commerce goals. Michele
Rosen, Research Manager in IDC's Application Development & Deployment Group
will provide a comprehensive briefing entitled "Open Source E-Commerce
Solutions for Business."

Agenda: Open Source E-Commerce Solutions for Business

1)  Technical and Commercial Trends in the E-Commerce Marketplace and the
Role of Open Source
Michele Rosen, IDC

2)  Building E-Commerce Applications on Red Hat's E-Commerce Solutions
Platform - A Viable Option
Charles Gold, Director of Product Solution Marketing, Red Hat

3)  Interchange: Scalable, Flexible, and Extensible
David Adams, Director of Engineering, Red Hat E-Commerce solutions

4)  Q&A

To register, just click on the invitation button and provide us your
contact information. We will follow-up with a detailed e-mail with call-in
information and the URL for access to the slide presentation.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com