[ic] &final=yes not being picked up in 4.7.8?

interch interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jul 28 18:21:01 2001

Ok part of it is fixed.  Seems that you have to set &success to the
receipt page in the order profile.  It does not appear to fallback to
SpecialPage receipt though, nor does it pick it up from receipt in the
main order route.  It only picks it up from &success in the profile.

Chris

Now if I can figure out why the basket contents are not getting deleted...

Chris