[ic] PLEASE HELP. adding items to the database via store interface

root interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 30 00:32:01 2001

This is my problem. I recently installed interchange 4.7.7. I go down the
standard feilds entering the information for my item to be added when i come
across the image and thumb feilds. They are setup to have you type in image
name instead of select it from a list of images.

so i click the meta tag below and change it to image listing widget but it
fails to work???

it work on my shope that runds interchange 4.6x
i am not sure why it isn't working in 4.7x

has anyone encounter the same problem i have read through the docs etc and
can't find a clue.

thanks