[ic] Table-Editor UserTag Syntax

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 31 15:56:01 2001

Quoting Greg James (GJames@looksmart.net):

> This looks like a very useful tag.
>
> Does anyone know what the syntax for table-editor?

I do. 8-)

> I don't feel like reading through the code.

Actually, I am working on docs for that tag, and the first introduction is
already in CVS in the tag file. But the parameters are not yet documented,
other than a list of them.

If you want to use it soon, the code it must be. Look at a few of the
pages in lib/UI/admin/wizard and you can see some of the things it can
do -- it is what does all of the DB editing in the UI, and it has a
"wizard" mode where you can just collect variables for later use. There
are some examples of creating "views" of data in lib/UI/pages/include.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

-- Wernher Von Braun