[ic] [perl] tag question

interch interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 1 14:01:00 2001

No the values are there right before the perl start tag, and inside the
perl routine also since I can do 'return qq{$Scratch->{dbname}};' and it
returns the value fine.

This is 4.7.2 btw so it might behave differently then 4.6.5.

I've also tried using  $Tag->tag({op=>'touch', arg=>'dbname'}); in the
perl code before it tries accessing the database with no luck.

Chris