[ic] Problems With Lay Out Editor

Chris Bair interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 1 17:31:01 2001

I've run into a major problem with the layout editor. Unlike the
"demo" catalogs on akopia's servers, my layout editor has actual
buttons rather than the nice "plus" and such images. Tat doesn't
bother me, what does bother me is that I cannot use the buttons!
Every time I try one I get something like: "Undefined Catalog blah
blah..." I tried doing a fresh installation  and it's still a no-go,
I even tried installing 4.7.2 and it still has the same problem. What
am I missing here? Is it some CPAN module that's messed up or what?
--
---
    Sincerely,

Chris Bair, Webmaster        Inkjet Art Solutions
chrisbair@tssphoto.com         The Stock Solution
Phone: 801-363-9700             Fax: 801-363-9707
Order Online!    <http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/>
         Free consulting line: 801-363-9709
         Toll-free for orders: 800-777-2076