[ic] Interchange 4.6 Admin question

kerryb interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 2 20:15:00 2001

I am relative new to interchange. I have set up version 4.6?
(the one with construct demo) I have been through the demo
"tutorial" set up, and with a little help from FAQ list, I
have it working. My question is where is the admin entrance
for construct? I do not have access to admin on my system
version, like is available on the interchange site. I have
spent a few weeks trying to alter the tutorial site manually
to do what I need to no avail, and would like to explore the
admin feature on construct to determine if I can make the
alteration I need for my site.
I have read the manual from top to bottom more than once.

reply to:					visit:
kerryb@basicq.com				http://www.blalock1.com
						http://www.basicq.com