[ic] Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/xxxxx

Guy Soudant interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 3 16:33:01 2001

Hi,

If you're running IC with MySQL, make sure that you're running the
correct version of both the database engine as well as the drivers, and
that nothing conflicts with the DBD modules (this happens now and then).
I have had this error, even though the Install did not report anything
strange (even creating the Db went OK), but eventually the DBD module was
not the correct version, and it could not be upgraded since a newer
version would conflict with another application.

Regards

Guy Soudant