[ic] Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/xxxxx

John Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 3 16:45:00 2001

This is a simple one... The name of the catalog in your interchange.cfg file,
does NOT make the name that the makecat program called the vlink script. When
yoru web server tries to launch the vlink script the Interchange server simply
says there is no catalog by that name...

Either edit your Catalog definition in the interchange.cfg file or rename your
vlink script to the name it is looking for...

John Beima