[ic] Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/xxxxx

Phil Morden interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 3 17:52:00 2001

The owner of the catalog directory is "interch" and has RW to it.  The
permissions to my catalog looks the same as the "construct" catalog, which
works.

Hold on a second, give this error, you may have other problems... I just
quickly
scanned your catalog.cfg file and don't see anything wong...

You may wish to quickly check permissions... Make sure the Interchange user
can
access the catalog directory and has the proper read/write permissions... It
may
just not be able to read and write to the catalog directory giving you that
config error...

Quoting Phil Morden <nedrom@hotmail.com>:

 > Here is a copy of the catalog.cfg file
 >
 > Can you post a copy of your catalog.cfg?  We might be able to track the
 > problem down from there....
 >
 > Matt
 > On 03 Jun 2001 20:21:48 +0000, Phil Morden wrote:
 >  > In the error log I get
 >  >
 >  > Interchange:  ^Gxxxx: error in configuration. Skipping.
 >  >
 >  >
 >  > Not to descriptive.  I just followed the "makecat" questions, nothing
 > was
 >  > out of the ordinary.  I have just a standard RH 7 system.
 >  >
 >  >
 >  > check the logs and processes to see if interchange is actually
 >  > started. my guess is that its not running.  starting it from the
 >  > etc/rc.d usually works for me.  jason@machinerunner.com
 >  >
 >  >

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603