[ic] Image inputs cant submit =/

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 4 11:59:00 2001

At 03:03 PM 06/02/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>I was wondering if anyone know how to make image type input form fields
>work as submit buttons. I had bad experiences with those and I see on the
>mailing list that people have had problems with them too? Is there a way to
>make them work? Does anyone know if its an HTML/IC limitation? Would
>modifying the code make it work? Any thoughts where?

Unfortunately, to do some of the things that IC needs to do with
multi-action forms like basket and checkout, Javascript has to be used to
squeeze some functionality into the rather crippled image input.  The
usertag [button...] which is distributed with IC makes this a little easier
- it is used on the basket pages of the construct and foundation demos.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax