[ic] Error log

josh interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 4 12:32:01 2001

I tried printing to STDERR, STDOUT and using ::log, ::logError, ::logDebug
and looked for the output in /usr/lib/interchange/error.log,
/var/lib/interchange/MyCatName/error.log, /tmp/icdebug AND
/var/log/interchange/error.log

I have this in interchange.cfg...
#Uncomment to log to debug file /tmp/icdebug
Variable   DEBUG     1
#ifdef @DEBUG
Message Sending debug to /tmp/icdebug.
DebugFile /tmp/icdebug
GlobalSub sub test_global_sub { return 'Test of global subroutine OK.' }
Variable  TEST_VARIABLE Test of global variable OK.
#endif

and I am getting nothing I can see anywhere, not on the consoles,
not after a server reboot, interchange reboot, anything.

The only thing in /tmp/icdebug is line after line like this...

Start DEBUG at Mon Jun  4 11:44:44 2001

Thank you all,

-Josh Narins