[ic] Options for a product donīt work

Samir G. Barak interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 4 13:35:00 2001

Hi !

I'm again with more doubts.  :)
Of this time it's in relationship the options
for a product.
I have a product that costs X, and I need to
include more two options.

Like:

Its normal price is 25.00, but if the buyer
increases, for example, the red color, its
price increases 4.00.
If the buyer increases the blue color, its
price it increases 5.00.

I tried to do that through the section
Options (in the edition of the product).

There has four options:

1) No Options
2) Simple Options
3) Matrix Options
4) Modular Options

The option that I thought the correct is
Matrix.

In ADD VARIANT, I added the options (blue and red color)
and I gave a different price.
But when that appears in the description of the product,
the values don't work: that difference is not added
(increase).

Someone can help me, please ?

Thanks !