[ic] no images

Tim Watts interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 4 15:53:00 2001

Find the images directory on your server to see where it was installed. It
needs to be in public_html space or your browser can't display the images.
Also, make sure you have a symbolic link of the public_html images directory
in your user/catalogs/construct directory or they will not be linked to the
pages.