[ic] Using getUPS

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 5 11:00:01 2001

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 10:32:57AM -0400, Ben Mirecki wrote:
> Has anyone successfully implemented the Business::UPS module with
> Interchange? I have the Perl module installed, but I'm getting an error
> message when Interchange starts.
>
> UserTag 'ups_query' subroutine failed safe check: require trapped by
> operation mask at (eval 326) line 5, <CONFIG> chunk 359.
> In line 359 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
> UserTag  ups-query  Routine <<EOR
>
> Any suggestions?

You need to either load this from interchange.cfg instead of a specific
catalog, or get rid of the BEGIN block and put 'Require module Business::UPS'
in your interchange.cfg, or set an AllowGlobal entry in your interchange.cfg
that allows global access from the catalog (this is the least recommended
option).  The problem you are having is that catalog-specific usertags
are run under the Safe module, which will not allow you to call 'require'.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect