[ic] Need help

Dan B interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 5 19:02:00 2001

At 10:01 AM 6/5/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I have installed Interchange from rpm and from
>source.

I don't see how your Central Air System (or, "Interchange" as you call it)
has any bearing on the rest of your email.

>But no matter what I do I get know images
>for construct at all.

I have a lot of sympathy for you.  I know how hard it is to get to know the
images for construct.  I have been talking to them for almost a year now
and they never seem to open up to me.  I've even asked them about their
personal lives and they still do not reply.

Keep trying, one day the images will come out of their shell and you can
get to know them.

>Even in the admin side all
>I get is boxes.

Your condition isn't abnormal.  Freud has hypothesized that the "all I get
is boxes" syndrome stems from the rejection that you felt as a child from
your mother, resulting in a "boxed-in" feeling.

>How do I trouble shoot this. Need
>this to work.

Good psychotherapists or psychiatrists are hard to find, I know.  But ask
friends and family for good references.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com

PS.  Sorry, my last attempt at humor for the day.