[ic] Category select box not working in 4.6.5

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 6 16:20:00 2001

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 01:01:43PM -0700, Steve Bourg wrote:
> I actually had this same problem with 4.6.3.  I never determined what it
> was .. but I used the brute force method of deleting all categories and
> recreating them.  Sorry :(

I looked at this problem briefly, but I don't have access to the machine the
demos run on, and when I installed a copy of 4.6.5 locally, it didn't
exhibit those symptoms.  If you don't have any categories you should still
see the combo box with 'no current value' as the only option on the popup.