[ic] setting mv_matchlimit for results page

Curt Hauge interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 6 16:53:00 2001

IC 4.6.5-1 rpm - Construct - Default DB - Redhat 7.0 - Perl 5.6

Hi list,

Feeling kinda silly here... I can not figure out where to set mv_matchlimit
for the results.html page in the construct template. This question has been
posed before, but I don't see anything in the archives. I have over 4,000
items in the product db and results.html is pulling 50 matches per page. I
have grepped for ml=50 and mv_matchlimit but nothing relevent comes up. Does
Interchange default to 50 items displayed? I have tried adding mv_matchlimit
to the stock results.html within the on-match tag without success, as such:

[on-match]
<FORM ACTION="[area nothing]" METHOD=POST>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden  NAME="mv_action"        VALUE="refresh">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden  NAME="mv_separate_items"  VALUE="0">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden  NAME="mv_click"        VALUE="munge_quantity">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden  NAME="mv_matchlimit"   VALUE="10">
[/on-match]

I have checked the reference guide on searches, but can not find relevant
info. I have ben through the results.html page and all _top_ areas of
/templates/regions. Any tips on where to look, keywords,
the-precise-way-to-do-it, and flames are appreciated and tolerated.

Thanks again, everyone!

Curt Hauge

Curt Hauge