[ic] Category select box not working in 4.6.5

Chris Rapier interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 6 17:29:00 2001

Guess I spoke too soon.  I have a select box and when I went to modify
it to the combo select box I foudn that it was listed as the 'text
entry' widget. Whoops. Anyway, after changing it everything broke again.
It doesn't seem to be a problem with the widget itself but in how its
trying to get the data from the tables: The error I find is often:

128.182.61.60 CJfieIfI:128.182.61.60 - [06/June/2001:17:16:24 -0400]
ic-wind /cgi-bin/ic-wind.cgi/ui.html Bad SQL, query was: select DISTINCT
category, category FROM products ORDER BY category

I'll try reinstall and possibly jumpt to 4.7.x and maybe it won't crash
and burn on me :)