[ic] Attempting to lookup a SKU/Code number from another database...

Carlc Internet Services interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 6 22:02:01 2001

Hello,

	I've got an interesting problem, just a matter of syntax I bet...
This is on a Minivend 4.04a setup.

	I have shop that sells a products that's based on a Width x Length form.
I've created a database to lookup the SKU (CODE). The database is called
vpa-lookup . I am trying to use that lookup to send the SKU (example:VPA-1-1)
to the basket and checkout page:

<FORM ACTION="[process-target]" METHOD=POST>
<select name="mv_order_quantity">
<select name="mv_order_widthacross">
<select name="mv_order_lengthdown">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit          VALUE=refresh>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE=[ data table=vpa-lookup field='[value mv_order_widthacross]' key='[value
mv_order_lengthdown]' ]>
<INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Click here to calculate cost">    </FORM>

	Alright, now you can tell me how badly I messed up....8^)
	Thanks,
	Carl