[ic] Permissions problem.

Jason Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 11:03:00 2001

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 10:35:24AM -0400, Gustavo A. Barreto A. wrote:
> Hello, I just installed Interchange, and a few days after that my primary boot disk crashed. I restored a backup in a new disk and the system is now working but Interchange doesn't works. I think this could be a permissions problem. When I try to create a new catalog I get the foloowing errors:

status 2 is 'No such file or directory', looking at the code on those lines
I would guess that either the $HOME environment variable is not set, or is
pointing at the wrong directory, or that you don't have permission to read
your home directory.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect