[ic] How do I get the errors to show on CC processing with Authorize.net

Robert Trembath interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 11:10:01 2001

Did some searching through the list made some changes that Mike mentioned in
a previous post to variables in the authorizenet page on the x_address and
x_zip lines. But still encountering a problem.
Please Help!
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@developer.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Robert
Trembath
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 8:52 AM
To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] How do I get the errors to show on CC processing with
Authorize.net

Good morning everyone,
A small question, I don't seem to be getting any error messages back from
authorize.net if a card doen't go through. Any time I try to use a credir
card I get redirected back to the payment screen and it says my errors will
be in red, although there are no errors in red!
If I use a different payment type it goes through just fine.

So I need to see what errors are coming back from authorize.net or what else
might be stopping the process.

Thanks,
Robert