[ic] interchange html4 validation problems

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 19:43:00 2001

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Murray Gibbins wrote:

MG>>You were compliant then why not now? I was talking to Mr.Tweedie in the pub last
MG>>night about this too.

You talked to "Mr Tweedie in the pub"???

Uuummm... What kind of crackpot are you?

MG>>Otherwise people in the UK are going to get into trouble. It is now the law here
MG>>that public sites ( i.e. shopping sites) be accessible to the disabled. This,
MG>>more often than not requires valid html to pass the "bobby" test.

Me thinks that you have been imbibing in too many fish and ales, or is
that chips and darts?

MG>>I would be happy to discuss in private with your team a course of action to make
MG>>interchange compliant.

May I suggest that You get a copy of ShopSIte? That is far more
compliant.

MG>>  \__/    Murray Gibbins             murray@scotweb.ltd.uk
MG>>  /  \    Programmer

If that's what you want to believe, then I'm sorry.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, June 08, 2001 at 19:40 PM:
SPECIMEN: An Italian astronaut.

This Linux System has been up 430 hours