[ic] Database Handle and Global Subs

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 18:01:01 2001

Global subs are only run through safe when called in a [perl] tag. If
you're running a global sub through a perl tag, you might consider
instead writing a usertag that you don't have to call inside a perl tag.

Other than that, I am unaware of any reasons you might be experiencing
this error.

--
Mark Johnson
Senior Systems Architect - Professional Services