[ic] using [accessories ...]

Rasta Man interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 11 20:00:01 2001

Hello all,

I created a table called attr that looks like:

prodid   fieldtype  fieldname    parms
1001     text        Engraving    fieldsize=20
1001     radio      Size            Small, Medium, Large

and I would like to display something similar to the following in the
basket:

SKU      Description              Qty              Price           Ext
1001      Engraved ring             1                  10.00         10.00
             Engraving(up to 20 characters): ______________
             Size:  _x_ Small         ___ Medium    ____ Large

Is there any way to do this using [item_accessories] or [accessories] ?  I
have been experimenting with [accessories passed=] and I am unable to get it
to accept what I have for parms.  Also, I don't see a way to limit fieldsize
(for example, just accept 20 characters for the engraving), or to use the
fieldname as a label in the basket.  Any pointers on examples of using
[accessories] or other documentation would be helpful also.

Thanks,

Rasta